‘EAST Resource Group’ is an initiative of professionals associated with activities of MRIT SNA Trust, but having independent business, activities of their own.
This is a conglomeration of specialists from various disciplines of science and technology related to environment and agriculture and having several years of quality education and experience.
Most of the experts in the group have carried out projects which are first time types and unique in nature. A selected list of projects completed by the group members is given below;
- Pigment recovery through ultrafiltration for paint industry effluent.
- Zero-discharge effluent treatment systems for textile effluents
- Development of mango orchard in dry land and subsequent organic certification
- Bio-diversity Indexing
- Self sustainable, Integrated waste management system for semi urban areas
- Organic farm certification programs
- Environmental awareness program for rural school children
- Watershed programs
The group is equipped to take up projects on turnkey basis or can offer technical services for execution of the project.